WiT Mmber Physiotherapy

WiT Mmber Physiotherapy
Puppet Presentation

Thursday 27 October 2011

UFS201 2nd Reflection Topic

Sara wondering why Odin said like that to her, Sara look at Odin and wait the next word from Odin but odin just keep silent.Sara look at Odin,and ask him"why did you said like that odin?"odin look trough at sara face and said "of course Sara, because this is my place and everything I can do here. I grew up in this far, we're not same, you are not longer to stay her because we are different,you have your own world and this is mine"Sara just keep silent, and feeling upset."why? i don't understand Odin?why I can't staying here with you?"and odin answer to her"because when your all of your problem already settled,you will never remember this place,you can't even remember me Sara.I told you, people will come here because they got a problem to settle and to forget all off the problem.this place like a magic,cant you see?, you will do everything you want here and all this thing will make you forget all of your problem."Sara looked at down and pushed around a pile of dust"so that mean i can't even meet you any more?"Sara almost like to crying,and odin answered "yes Sara."now Sara was feeling sad. Sara did not talk any more, and try to think about what Odin say to her right now, and Sara was wondering how can this thing going happen to her, Sara walk and say,"but Odin,Sara like to stay her with you, I can't go back in my world again, I love this place, I want to stay here with you and i want to do all the things that we always use to do everyday, i don't like to come back to my world any more." "Sara this world is not yours.you must come back from where you belong,your mother and father must need you the most.you must remember ,im just your dream,you can't live with a fake world. you must know that, and when you wake up,your world will change Sara." suddenly ,sara hear someone scream her name.."its look like my father voice!" "yes that my father."the voice become loud and she feel someone hold her hand.."sara,sara wake up,its almost 6 evening!,why did you sleep here?"..sara shocked and speechless..'oh my god,i thought it was real .its such a wonderful dream i ever have"..sara walk away to go back hoem..she can't even imagine that she will fall asleep under the tree and dreaming about the "magical forest"..sara just keep smiling and now she have to suffer for a real life,a real world,without odin also without the "magical forest"..it just a dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment